Followers

Translate

STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE

This is a sticky - announcement  to remind you about the monthly SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenge blog, which will have every first per month a new Challenge Theme!

We would be so glad to welcome you, dear crafting friends, followers and those yet to become, at our new tiny Steampunk corner, where we have prepared some challenges and surprises we hope you will enjoy in the future! 

Just click the image to get there! We would love to see your 2D and 3D Project - hope to meet you there!!! Best Wishes,  SanDee & die amelie



February 13, 2013

MMM DT Call

Hello MMM Team,

please find my contribution for your DT Call below.

Here some short summary how I have done it:
Insert:
1. first I did used my patina set to get this marvelous effect on my card.
2. then I did try embossed it  and cut out a circle
Top:
3. the basic is a piece of black card stock added some crackle paint and colour them
4. I brought both parts together and did drill down the paper.

Here is my result:
Can´t wait to hear what you think...

Thank you for watching,
Cheers,
SanDee




13 comments:

  1. This is lovely, it looks like metal, you are a very talented lady,
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great, wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Habe zwar keine Ahnung wer MMM ist. Aber Deine Karte ist der Oberhammer. Großartig gewerkelt und sehr aufwendig gearbeitet, liebe Sandra.

    Ich wünsche Dir ganz viel Glück für den DT Call

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich noch einmal, habe es unten auf Deiner Blogliste gefunden: Make my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome effect, SanDee,

    and I love your artistic approach on Steampunk! Good luck with the DT call!!!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing piece of work, thank you for your application to the DT team, I wish you good luck. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super herausgearbeitet den Patina-Effekt. Das gefällt mir ganz außerordentlich ;o)
    Muss mich mal ein bisschen bei Dir durchklicken, um zu verstehen, wie man den Effekt so toll hinbekommt...
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echt Klasse, das hat eine mega Wirkung, mehr davon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello SanDee
    Thank you for your complimentary thoughts that you left on my blog, you are very generous, I had to pop over to see who you were! How awful does that sound? Your work is just amazing and I am now a follower, as I feel you will be of great inspiration to me, I am always interested in techniques and mixed media. I do follow Amelie and you are of the same vein... magical.
    I will enjoy following you.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mixed media and for you I do hope, MMM agrees (they have to!) :-))

    Bye for now, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the patina and I adore all the other techniques you've used on this piece of artwork! Thanks for joining our DT call at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really interesting and tactile project - like it, Im sure you're in with a good chance with the DT but good luck to you.
    I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog today - you are most kind x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - a fabulous entry for our DT Call at MMM - love the techniques you have used - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments which are so much appreciated and make my day.
Hugs
SanDee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...